Thursday, May 5, 2011

 
This is me, right before an LDS dance. The dances are pretty fun even when I'm exhausted, and another good thing about them are seeing the people who I never see anymore! :)


 
Yeahh so sorry this is sideways, but you get the picture :) ahaha pun intended. I'm corny. ANYways. This is courtesy of my little 9-year-old brother Spencer :) He is really cool. I love him.

 
This is me, with my hair curled. We're still working out the "kinks" obviously....hehe 


 
This is at Lake Shasta, California. We went boating there with some friends the very last week of summer, which is totally the way to go because California already had school, and the lake was all ours..


 
Okay. Last summer, I read Gone With the Wind (1024 pages) in a week and a half. So Heidi decided to document this, don't ask me why. I look atrocious in this picture because I just woke up, and because I'm reading while eating breakfast, and also because I have a scar on my nose from running into a cement pool wall. Very smart, I know....

 
Me, at girls camp....the first day when I was actually pretty clean. Except, again with the stupid scar. From there it just goes downhill.


 

This is Sam & I with my favorite little baby cousin Analisa, who makes the best faces. She was extremely fascinated with the football on that day. 
Adorable baby.

                                            

These are my feet, obviously.  My sock drawer goes like this: I reach into it in the dark, and pull two out. It's that simple. You should see my sock drawer, it's better than a rainbow. And yes, I can pull this off legally because I was doing this in 6th grade before it was cool. And look how cool the clouds are in the background too = )

1 comment: