Friday, June 3, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

 My new haircut :)

 


And this is after a day of school, so don't be disappointed if it's a little messy ;)

The weekend, YES, FINALLY!!!! 
Well I would love to say I'm ready to party, but honestly I'm too tired. This whole week has been crazy, and full of work, even more than usual. My teachers have worked us hard, and it's starting to show. Yesterday we got out of school 4 hours early, and I went to get my hair cut. Later, I had my last orchestra concert for the year, and then I stayed up late to do homework. I had to write a couple essays, do a math review for a test, study for a science final, finish a reflection on my freshman year for English, and go through the tedious steps to finish up a lab we did for a work sample in science. I have been so busy, and in the middle of it all the past week. It's threatening my sanity, and I feel like a crazy person! It's all I can do to stay with the program.
But I will get through this! I just need some sunshine and a little relaxation time. It'll all work out for us, I know. We all just need to hang in there and take a breather when we can. And maybe I'll actually get some fun in for the conclusion of my freshman year of high school! It's already 102 degrees in Alabama, and I am ready for it.  Yes baby, I'm so ready for summer. Here I come! It's all going to be just fine. 5 more days to go!!!

 


(Oh, and here are some pictures from the concert!) 

 
It's hard to get pictures while our bows are flying everywhere, but you know. This is okay :)

 
I'm the one in the middle, the serious blonde.. lol  

 
This is our whole group, the South Medford High School Chamber Orchestra. 
Aren't we schnazzy?! :)

1 comment: