Sunday, April 24, 2011

I am a Mormon

Hello blogging world, I'm Melissa Cloward, and I'm a mormon. For those of you who don't know, our church is actually called The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and we call ourselves LDS. I play the violin, hence the name of this blog, and I love it to death. As I keep posting, I'll give updates about all the things I am doing to enhance the world we live in with music. Let me tell you, it's an amazing experience. I will always love music! I also sing, and play the piano somewhat well.  This picture is actually of me on a choir tour I just got back from with my choir group. Basically, music is a huge part of my life, and I love it! I'm so grateful my mom wanted me to learn to read music when I was nine!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment